[Armadillo:00175] Re: Why I can not satrt up Etherent function, please help us to resolve to

Fumito Morishima email@hidden
2005年 3月 21日 (月) 21:00:00 JST

Hello Angus

I am fumito, and work for Atmark Techno as a software engineer.

Could you tell us the serial number of your board and the firmware version.
The serial number is 11 length digits like as 040401-00011 that you can
see on the side of ConnectME module, and the firmware version is written
in the "/etc/aj_version" file.

On the other hand, you can try the newest firmware which can be
downloaded from :
http://download.atmark-techno.com/armadillo-j/image/base-1.11.img

I think it's worth to try.

Regards