[Armadillo:00212] If we want to increase flash memory size how to do in HW/SW?

研三部_吳志忠 email@hidden
2005年 3月 30日 (水) 22:12:33 JST

Dear Morishima san,

Thanks you a lots your information. We are able to mount NFS server form target board.

But we have some question as following:

1.      The target’s file system is read-only that how to made file system change to read/write

while download to flash?

2.      Is it provides Java complier or not?(arm-elf)

3.      Can we combine base and recovery function?

4.      The agent is not startup when using command /bin/snmpd /etc/snmpd.conf &?

5.      If we want to increase flash memory size how to do in HW/SW?

In target board flash memory size is 2M bytes if we want to increase to 4M bytes.

5.1 How to modify bootloader and kernel and so on.

5.2 How to modify circuit layout and so on.

We just only product manufacture vendor and need to increase flash memory size to port.

And our application program size is over 2M bytes. Please inform us how to do.

                                                           Jones.Wu

                                                           Emine.Company.Ltd.