[Armadillo:00576] Re: Libcurses Reqd for ARM920t

Fumito Morishima email@hidden
2005年 10月 27日 (木) 17:59:36 JST

Hello Yusuf,

When I need any libraries run on ARM, I'm using the following way to
install them. I can only explain the Debian's way but it might be the
good clue even using other distributions.

1. Get the library package you want for ARM from Debian package site
(http://packages.debian.org).

2. Convert it to the package for cross compiling.
 dpkg-cross -b -aarm packagename.deb

3. Install the converted package.
 dpkg -i packagename-arm-cross.deb

Check URL below. It would help you much.
http://www.mobilab.unina.it/Resources/crosscompilerHOWTO.html

Regards,

Fumito