[Armadillo:01506] Re: about armadillo-210

Yasushi SHOJI email@hidden
2007年 2月 28日 (水) 17:37:29 JST

At Wed, 28 Feb 2007 17:28:47 +0900,
email@hidden wrote:

> hello
>
> I have downloaded atmark, link linux-2.6.12.3-a9-8 to linux-2.6.x.
> And make menuconfig to setup product to AtmarkTechno and
> Armadillo-210.base
>
> Then make oldconfig to restore configuration.
> execute "make" to build zImage

if you select "Armadillo-210.base" in the menuconfig, just type make.
no need to do oldconfig with atmark-dist.

> But, it still not works.

please provide us more detail.  with out what and how, I can't help
you.  help me to help you.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Farmadillo.atmark-techno.com%2Farmadillo-j%2Fmemo%2FeXecuteInPlace&langpair=ja%7Cen&hl=en&safe=off&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools
--
       yashi