[Armadillo:01539] Re: zImage and Armadillo-210

friday@rise email@hidden
2007年 3月 12日 (月) 17:13:22 JST

hi

In your source, ZRELADDR = 0xc0008000 TEXTADDR=0xc0018000.

In kernel, ZRELADDR is physical address of TEXTADDR. And according to
your kernel mapping mode, I change ZRELADDR to 0xc0018000.

Uncompress code is position dependent, but not kernel.

> and place it exactly the same place?

Yes, I think it's ok.

And if you can run your zImage kernel without changing source code,
please send the your zImage file to me.

Thanks.