From: Himani Agarwal <email@hidden>
Subject: [Armadillo:05389] Ading commands using menuconfig
To: email@hidden
Date: Monday, 5 July, 2010, 2:25 PM

Hello All,

I am new to Atmark OS. I am facing 2 problems .
1) I have to add diff command in my kernel image. I tried all the options of menuconfig ( like busybox and all) but I didn't find any option to enable the diff option.

2) Using busybox I selected bunzip2 , its visible in .../romfs/bin as well  but when I burn the same image using hermitt on my hardware its not visible.

Can anyone please suggest me on these.

Thanks and Regards,

-----Inline Attachment Follows-----