[Armadillo:07221] Re: GPIOドライバー制御

s.maruyama email@hidden
2011年 5月 16日 (月) 16:58:52 JST

竹之下様

お世話になります、丸山です。

make config で以下の設定を行いましたが、aplay が動作しません。

> Linux Kernel Configuration
>  Device Drivers  --->
>    Sound  --->
>      <*> Sound card support                               # SOUND
>      Advanced Linux Sound Architecture  --->
>        <*> Advanced Linux Sound Architecture              # SND
>        System on Chip audio support  --->
>          <*> ALSA for SoC audio support                   # SND_SOC
>          <*> SoC Audio for the Freescale i.MX CPU         # SND_MC_SOC
>          <*> SoC Audio support for Armadillo-440 - WM8978 #
> SND_SOC_ARMADILLO440_WM8978

> --- Audio tools     以下は、デフォルト設定のまま
> [*] alsa-utils
> [*]   aplay
> [*]   amixer
> [*]   arecord
>
> ・armadillo-420、カーネル関連の make menuconfig の設定変更部分
> [ ] Enable UART3 at CON9     チェックを外す
> [ ] Enable UART5 at CON9     チェックを外す
> [ ] Enable AUD5 at CON11     チェックを外す
> [*] Enable AUD6 at CON9      チェックを付ける

 カーネルソースの
/home/atmark/linux-2.6.26-at14/sound の中の
kconfig ファイルの内容は、下記の通りです。
config SOUND と言う行は、あるようです。

◇armadillo-420で、aplay を実行すると、下記のエラーになります。
[email@hidden (ttymxc1) ~]# aplay
ALSA lib conf.c:2854:(snd_config_hook_load) cannot access file
/usr/share/alsa/c
ards/aliases.conf
ALSA lib pcm.c:2144:(snd_pcm_open_noupdate) Unknown PCM cards.pcm.default
aplay: main:550: audio open error: No such file or directory

※オーディオ関連のファイルが無い

◇armadillo-420 では、単一のファイルのみが表示されます。
[email@hidden (ttymxc1) ~]# ls /sys/class/sound
timer@

※ audio@  mixer@ がありません。

---------------------------------------
カーネルソースの
/home/atmark/linux-2.6.26-at14/sound の中の
kconfig ファイルの内容は、下記の通りです。

# sound/Config.in
#

menu "Sound"
 depends on HAS_IOMEM

config SOUND
 tristate "Sound card support"
 help
   If you have a sound card in your computer, i.e. if it can say more
   than an occasional beep, say Y.  Be sure to have all the information
   about your sound card and its configuration down (I/O port,
   interrupt and DMA channel), because you will be asked for it.

   You want to read the Sound-HOWTO, available from
   <http://www.tldp.org/docs.html#howto>. General information about
   the modular sound system is contained in the files
   <file:Documentation/sound/oss/Introduction>.  The file
   <file:Documentation/sound/oss/README.OSS> contains some slightly
   outdated but still useful information as well.  Newer sound
   driver documentation is found in <file:Documentation/sound/alsa/*>.

   If you have a PnP sound card and you want to configure it at boot
   time using the ISA PnP tools (read
   <http://www.roestock.demon.co.uk/isapnptools/>), then you need to
   compile the sound card support as a module and load that module
   after the PnP configuration is finished.  To do this, choose M here
   and read <file:Documentation/sound/oss/README.modules>; the module
   will be called soundcore.

source "sound/oss/dmasound/Kconfig"

if !M68K

menu "Advanced Linux Sound Architecture"
 depends on SOUND!=n

config SND
 tristate "Advanced Linux Sound Architecture"
 depends on SOUND
 help
   Say 'Y' or 'M' to enable ALSA (Advanced Linux Sound Architecture),
   the new base sound system.

   For more information, see <http://www.alsa-project.org/>

source "sound/core/Kconfig"

source "sound/drivers/Kconfig"

source "sound/isa/Kconfig"

source "sound/pci/Kconfig"

source "sound/ppc/Kconfig"

source "sound/aoa/Kconfig"

source "sound/arm/Kconfig"

if SPI
source "sound/spi/Kconfig"
endif

source "sound/mips/Kconfig"

source "sound/sh/Kconfig"

# the following will depend on the order of config.
# here assuming USB is defined before ALSA
source "sound/usb/Kconfig"

# the following will depend on the order of config.
# here assuming PCMCIA is defined before ALSA
source "sound/pcmcia/Kconfig"

source "sound/sparc/Kconfig"

source "sound/parisc/Kconfig"

source "sound/soc/Kconfig"

endmenu

menu "Open Sound System"
 depends on SOUND!=n

config SOUND_PRIME
 tristate "Open Sound System (DEPRECATED)"
 depends on SOUND
 help
   Say 'Y' or 'M' to enable Open Sound System drivers.

source "sound/oss/Kconfig"

endmenu

endif

config AC97_BUS
 tristate
 help
   This is used to avoid config and link hard dependencies between the
   sound subsystem and other function drivers completely unrelated to
   sound although they're sharing the AC97 bus. Concerned drivers
   should "select" this.

endmenu