[Armadillo:00198] Re: How can I mount NFS

Fumito Morishima email@hidden
2005年 3月 29日 (火) 20:40:43 JST

Following the error messages, it doesn't seem to me Armadillo-J's problems.

Could you try to mount /opt/rpm/target directory by the other linux
machine or
Armadillo-J itself after booting up (not as root file system) ?

It may also the good help if you show us the error message in
/var/log/syslog of the server which Armadillo-J try to mount.