[Armadillo:00201] we have try it, however it is no use, could you give us a reference file to refer for NFS

=?gb2312?B?0dDI/bK/X5futlnWdA==?= email@hidden
2005年 3月 30日 (水) 10:36:09 JST

Dear Morishima san:

    We have try it as you said, however it is no use

    try to mount /opt/rpm/target directory by the other linux machine or Armadillo-J itself after booting up (not as root file system) ?

It may also the good help if you show us the error message in /var/log/syslog of the server which Armadillo-J try to mount.

    And we have take a syslog as bellow to you

    2. As following are error messages:

> Root-NFS: Server returned error -13 while mounting /opt/rpm/target

> VFS: Unable to mount root fs via NFS, trying floppy.

> VFS: Cannot open root device "nfs" or 02:00

This is our content of configuration for NFS

> Server NFS configure as following:

> 2.1./etc/exports

> /opt/rpm/target *(rw,no_root_squash)

> 2.2 Firewall is not setup.

Please tell us the detail to setup NFS

If you have the reference of configuration,please give us to refer

Thanks

--

Following the error messages, it doesn't seem to me Armadillo-J's problems.

Could you try to mount /opt/rpm/target directory by the other linux machine or Armadillo-J itself after booting up (not as root file system) ?