[Armadillo:03822] Camserv for a300

Quy Ly email@hidden
2008年 12月 18日 (木) 12:48:19 JST

Hello to all,
I'm David and I want to build camserver on a300.
I downloaded two packages : atmark-dist-20080617 and
linux-2.6.12.5-at5 and configured as follows:

# V4l y
# PWC y

( For user-land )
# Miscellaneous Applications
    -- Video tools
        Camserv y

When compiling, it complained ( though I installed
libjpeg62-dev-arm-cross_6b-13_all.deb and
libjpeg62-arm-cross_6b-13_all.deb )
> A valid JPEG library was not found
> Video4Linux was detected, but your JPEG library was too old
> ALERT: No valid video devices were found to compile for.
> configure: error : can only configure for one host and one target at a time
> configure: error : /bin/sh '../../libltdl/configure failed for libltdl
> sed: can't read confdefs.h: no such file or directory

What i should do now ? Please help me !!!
Regards,
David.