[Suzaku-en:00042] Re: Error when following example in hardware manual

Ye Zijia email@hidden
Wed Jul 13 00:40:39 JST 2005

Hi Kawaoka,

                      i am using Xilinx parallel cable for spartan 3. What else could be wrong ? i have been stuck for a number of days. Really appreciate your reply. Also, the board i am using is a new one. However, i tried following the examples in the software manual using minicom to access the board using serial port but to no avail.

Thanks !

Zijia

Hi.Zijia

I do not think that the parallel cable is correct either. Because errors are occuring on both the JTAG CON2 and CON7 ports. Is the parallel cable that you are using made by Xilinx? You should look for a correct parallel cable.

Best regards

Kawaoka