[Suzaku-en:00039] Re: OpenSSL

Yasushi SHOJI email@hidden
Fri May 27 08:35:09 JST 2005

Hi Felix,

At Wed, 25 May 2005 21:10:42 +0200,
Felix Nielsen wrote:
[...]
> Can anyone help me getting OpenSSL compiled?
>
> 1. I have downloaded the lastest openssl and unpacked it to "lib/libssl"

if you wanna use a plain source code in the dist, you have to
"distify" the Makefile.

[...]
> `/home/felix/uClinux-dist-20040408-suzaku6/lib/libssl'
> make[2]: *** No rule to make target `romfs'.  Stop.
> make[2]: Leaving directory

it seems to me that libssl/Makefile doesn't have a target romfs. romfs
target is to install the compile library into the directory
uClinux-dist/romfs.

see suzaku software manual (well, it doesn't have any section called
"distify plain tarball" but has some explanation about Makefile)

regards,
--
        yashi