[Suzaku-en:00071] Re: kernel modules

Ford Sleeman email@hidden
Tue Oct 25 02:18:38 JST 2005

I want my module to show up as /dev/"module name" so I can open it like
a file. Because the file system is read-only I cannot just use mknod to
set things up. I saw in a Suzaku Makefile where to create a module entry
as /dev/"module name" but haven't figured out how to map a module I will
load to this file. Any ideas?

Ford

--
Ford Sleeman