[Suzaku-en:00177] Re: SPI core

Ford Sleeman email@hidden
Sat Apr 1 06:19:45 JST 2006

The SPI core does use interrupts and when used the driver will register
at least one interrupt in /proc/interrupts. What do you mean by "does it
failing at the probe phase?" It looks like I can read and write the
control register with ioctl(filp, XSPI_IOC_SETOPTS, &args); where filp
is a file pointer to the device and args is an xspi_ioc_options struct.
I am unable to set the slave select line.

--
Ford Sleeman
email@hidden