[Suzaku-en:00182] Suzaku boot software

Eduardo Sebastián Martínez email@hidden
Tue Apr 11 20:56:34 JST 2006

I am trying to use the Suzaku boot loader software in order to download
my own standalone C program, by using the Overwriting Flash Memory in
Motorola S-Format. I have seen that this boot loader removes the headers
and write the program into the Flash memory, based on the address
included in the .srec file. In my case I have prepare this .srec file to
be downloaded into the Flash space dedicated to host the Hermit Boot
Loader.

After rebooting the board, I try to execute my program as if I would
execute the Hermit Boot Loader, but it does not work. The questions are:

1.Is this a right way of executing your own standalone C programs
(without Linux)?
2.There is any other simplest way?
3.It is possible to use the Flash Memory Program  tool of EDK ( in my
case it does not work)?
4.Could you provide me a EDK project configured to do this task?

Thanks, Eduardo.