[Suzaku-en:00144] Re: NaN with Suzaku-V

Yasushi SHOJI email@hidden
Tue Feb 7 09:24:55 JST 2006

At Mon, 06 Feb 2006 16:47:19 +0900,
yashi wrote:

> At Thu, 02 Feb 2006 16:23:55 -0500,
> Ford Sleeman wrote:
> >
> > I am getting NaN for all of my floating point variables in a C program I
> > am running on the Suzaku-V system. When I searched online, I noticed
> > several emails (from the non-English list) that appeared to be asking
> > about this problem. Does anybody know what those emails said or what
> > settings I need to change to get my code running correctly?
>
> new version of gcc for suzaku-v is available now.
[...]
> I'm generating rpm and tgz now.

Ok rpm, tgz, and source/diff are up.

btw, the current dist doesn't include C99 support in uClibc.  that is,
float and long double varients of exp() and friends are not there and
generate compile time error if you use it.

to enable those, go into the uClibc dir, run make menuconfig and
enable C99 support in the second menu! let me know if you got any
error.

best regards,
--
           yashi