[Suzaku-en:00156] lbplay2.exe problem

Eduardo Sebastián Martínez email@hidden
Mon Feb 27 21:32:59 JST 2006

I have the SUZAKU-V board and I am starting to work with it. I have a
certain degree of experience in working with Xilinx FPGA. Today is the
first day in which I have tried to download the default top.mcs to the
board by using the lbplay2  application. But instead of finishing this
process the next message appears:

***      WinNT  mode     ***
ERROR: Device not found.

After, looking for something similar in the mail list, I think this is a
problem with the board detection (hardware). Thus I have used the iPACT
to see if the hardware is OK, and everything look like good because the
FPGA has been detected.

The description of may hardware is:

Windows 2000
Xilinx Parallel cable IV

Could someone help me with this problem?. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.