[Suzaku-en:00159] Re: NaN with Suzaku-V

Ford Sleeman email@hidden
Tue Feb 28 01:19:55 JST 2006

Hi Philipp,

I did get it working, the new packages should fix the problem. My
problem was that I had not installed all of the new packages. I am not
sure if I had just missed them or if new ones had been posted after I
first downloaded them. Download and install every new package to make
sure you have everything you need (I checked the date to see what was new).
Ford

--
Ford Sleeman
email@hidden