[Suzaku-en:00200] Java on Suzaku?

Mikael Johansson email@hidden
Wed Jul 12 16:07:14 JST 2006

Hi!

  I'm wondering if anyone has been able to use Java on a SUZAKU-V board?

  I have tried two approaches. One is using GCJ. It seems that it's not possible to use GCJ on systems without MMU (uCLinux). When I run my gcj-compiled program I get an: "Memory error".

  The other approach is to cross-compile any JVM and try it. So far I only tried JamVM without success.

  If anyone was successful in getting a JVM to run on SUZAKU-V, please let me know.
  I'd really appreciate it.

  Thanks!

  Best regards,

  Mikael Johansson