[Suzaku-en:00219] hermit boot loader problem

Stefan Schwarzburg email@hidden
Fri Oct 6 17:47:44 JST 2006

Hi,
I had send a mail yesterday on this list, because my suzaku does not boot
uClinux after changing some lines in my user-logic.vhd.
Now I noticed, that even the BBoot does not start in this case. (Which of
cause explains why uClinux does not start...)
Has anybody any hint for me, what I could do?
I normally write to the fpga configuration with an Impact .mcs file with
lbplay2 and JTAG.

Please send me any hints you have, since I really don't know what to do in
this case.

Thanks in advance,
Stefan Schwarzburg

Institut für Astronomie und Astrophysik