[Suzaku-en:00228] Unknown flash size

Stefan Schwarzburg email@hidden
Mon Oct 16 19:48:15 JST 2006

Hi,
I have the following  problem:
when I start my suzaku-s board , I get the following message:
>Switching to 2nd stage bootloader...
>Copying kernel...done.
>Unknown flash size
>Halting...

What I use is everything from the 20050411 iso image (because I only have
ISE/EDK 7.1).
The fpga design is changed (a small IP core connected with OPB) and the
uClinux is also changed to have a small hello world like program.
I transfered the mcs file with JTAG, the uClinux iamge with hermit (after
the mcs file).
If I short the bootloader pins, I get a hermit promt, so it seems to be a
uClinux problem.
Can anyone give me a hint, what I could do?  Or what information you need,
to localize the problem?

Cheers,
Stefan

Institut für Astronomie und Astrophysik