[Suzaku-en:00239] ... Problem making uClinux image

email@hidden
Fri Oct 27 21:04:36 JST 2006

Hi,

finally I was able to download the newest versions of the tools (iso image). With these I could create an image for the SZ-030 and compile the Hello World example.

So far I only downloaded the hello program and did not download the image I created. When running the hello program on the serial console "Hello Suzaku" is printed several times. When running it in a telnet console very strange things happen.

I guess this has to do with the options regarding ZFLAT compression ? I hope I will find out ...

Best Regards

Thomas