[Suzaku-en:00405] Re: jtag mcs-file problem

mio email@hidden
Fri Jul 27 10:50:22 JST 2007

Hi.

 > Hi , I just have the possibility to connect my parallel programmer to my
computer and now it won’t do anything. This is what I got.

 > LittleBearPlayer2 0.18
 >
 > Mcs file1 = fpga-sz310-82i-20070420.mcs
 >
 > ***    WinNT mode    ***
 >
 > *** device disp mode ***
 >
 > TDO
 >

 > TDI
 >
 > ERROR: Device not found.
 >

 > I’m using a parallel board to obtain a parallel port in my computer and it
shows me a LPT1. I follow the document section 10.2.

 > What am I doing wrong. Is my cable wrong so I can’t see my board?
 >

 > AM

Probably your cable is not wrong.

Please check Pin assignment again.
and is JP2 short?

write flash by lbplay2 many times.
It is likely to succeed when writing many times.

Writing might not succeed according to compatibility with PC.
Please change PC if it is possible.

Though it only has to solve...

--
mio