[Suzaku-en:00570] Re: Re-program

Mike Thompson email@hidden
Sat Apr 5 05:31:43 JST 2008

We use a number of SZ130's for our FPGA development.

The Suzaku software manual at the URL below describes "Rewriting a Flash
Memory Using Hermit" on page 17.

http://suzaku-en.atmark-techno.com/files/downloads/suzaku/manual/suzaku_software_manual_en-1.3.1-pre1.pdf

As described in the software manual, we use Hermit-At WIN32 (hermit.exe)
to write the 'download.bit' bitstream file produced by the Xilinx EDK to
the Suzaku SZ130.

However, be careful that the bitstream image you create with the EDK
always works (i.e. don't change the memory addresses of peripherals).
If you somehow mess up the bistream image stored in Flash you'll need a
JTAG cable such as the Xilinx Cable IV to un-brick your Suzaku as
described in the thread that Mio linked to.

Mike Thompson