[Suzaku-en:00572] Re: Re-program

Azman M. Yusof email@hidden
Sat Apr 5 15:29:22 JST 2008

Hey... thanks Mike! thanks mio!

Although, I guess using Hermit is the method I was
looking for. The software manual I got on the ISO
image is version 1.1 - should have tried looking for a
newer one :)

cheers!

http://suzaku-en.atmark-techno.com/files/downloads/suzaku/manual/suzaku_software_manual_en-1.3.1-pre1.pdf

http://lists.atmark-techno.com/pipermail/suzaku-en/2007-June/000377.html