[Suzaku-en:00573] Re: Getting error when attemted to replace the old hermit with new hermit using hermit -at-win utility on armadillo-500 board

joe email@hidden
Mon Apr 7 19:00:05 JST 2008

Hi Ulhas,

Ulhas Palkar ????????:
> Hi all,
>
> We have an armadillo-500 board. Accidently we overwritten the hermit
> which is present on board's NOR flash. So, we wanted to again load the
> hermit image in NOR flash in bootloader region. So we short jumpers
> JP3,JP4 and JP6 to bring the board in UART boot mode. After that, we
> tried to communicate with the board using "shoehorn" tab on
> hermit-at-win utility with "armadillo5x0" selected in "target"
> combobox of the "shoehorn" tab. But we got the error "Failed Target
> Initializing (-127)".
>
> We are not getting what is happening wrong since we are follwing the
> steps given by atmark-techno for replacing the hermit.
>
> Any comments on this issue will be appreciated..
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Ulhas.

Just now we are investigating this issue.
Once we can resolve this problem, we will inform you as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Joe