[Suzaku-en:00575] Re: Getting error when attemted to replace the old hermit with new hermit using hermit -at-win utility on armadillo-500 board

joe email@hidden
Wed Apr 9 20:16:31 JST 2008

Hi Ulhas,
>> We have an armadillo-500 board. Accidently we overwritten the hermit
>> which is present on board's NOR flash. So, we wanted to again load the
>> hermit image in NOR flash in bootloader region. So we short jumpers
>> JP3,JP4 and JP6 to bring the board in UART boot mode. After that, we
>> tried to communicate with the board using "shoehorn" tab on
>> hermit-at-win utility with "armadillo5x0" selected in "target"
>> combobox of the "shoehorn" tab. But we got the error "Failed Target
>> Initializing (-127)".
We have tried to produce the error that you have found ("Failed Target
Initializing (-127)") but it does not occur on our side. For the
configuration tool "Hermit-At Win32" which we are using is :

2008/04/09 19:35:46: version
    Hermit-At WIN32 v1.1.1
                    Copyright (C) 2005-2008 Atmark Techno, Inc.
        * updated the shoehorn.dll interface

    Shoehorn.dll v1.1.0
                    Copyright (C) 2005-2008 Atmark Techno, Inc.
        * add support for i.MX31 Rev2.0

So please download from our official website as the following url:
http://armadillo.atmark-techno.com/files/downloads/armadillo-500/downloader/win32/hermit-at-win_20080409.zip

If you have found any problem during using, please do feel free to
contact us.
And please also post your message on the Armadillo mailling instead of
Suzaku-en, thank you in advance.

Best Regards,
joe