[Suzaku-en:00579] VB: Problems with the sz410 XPS project files

Gudmund Johansson email@hidden
Thu Apr 24 15:51:53 JST 2008

 Please see the mailing below

/
Gudmund Johansson
Swedish Space Corporation
Stockholm
Sweden

------
This is actually exactly what I tried to do, but when hitting then
export to ISE I met the following answer:

"This flow is deprecated in XPS.
Recommended flow is to intantiate XMP as a source in Project Navigator."

/Gudmund

> Hello Gudmund,
>
> Thank you for using our product. I'm Fumito Morishima and work for
Atmark > Techno, Inc as the sales manager.

> The project file that we provide is not able to be opened by ISE
directly. > You need to indicate "xps_proj.xmp" file from XPS. When you
use SUZAKU,    > we'd like you to extend it's function based on XPS
project file which we    > provide for SUZAKU. If you want to add your
original circuit to SUZAKU,    > please use exporting function from XPS
to ISE project.

> By the way, there is mailing list for SUZAKU user. If you have any
further > questions, please post them to ML. You're able to join it from
URL below: