[Suzaku-en:00561] Mailing List Terms of Use Estabished

SUZAKU Team email@hidden
Fri Mar 14 13:34:13 JST 2008

To all SUZAKU mailing list users.

Terms of use for the SUZAKU mailing list have been put in place,
and will be effective from April 1st, 2008.

The terms, as shown below, layout out in writing a number of points
which may have been unclear up until now. There will be no change to
the actual mailing list service.

If you are unable to accept the terms of use, we request that you cancel
your mailing list membership. If you require any assistance in doing so,
please send an email to email@hidden

For members from whom we receive no contact by the end of this month,
we will assume they have agreed to the terms of use.

We hope everyone will continue to make use of the SUZAKU mailing list.

--
SUZAKU Team

all email is made publicly available.

i. In order to improve the readability of questions and answers,
the name of the sender is displayed on the archive pages.
ii. In order to prevent the dissemination of incorrect information,
the entire content of all email is displayed.
iii. Any private information included in i. or ii. will be deemed
to have been included with the required permission so that it may
be made available to third parties.

b. Please avoid any abuse or defamation.

c. Anyone who is deemed to have interfered with the operation of
this Mailing List will have their membership cancelled immediately.

3.Disclaimer