[Suzaku-en:00588] Re: Suzaku SZ130-U00

Mike Thompson email@hidden
Thu May 1 02:01:14 JST 2008

Azman,

For the SZ130, the SPI interface on CON2 is only for programming the
Flash.  You can write your bitstream to this Flash and configure your
FPGA in this manner, but it will only take effect be after you reset the
system.  It doesn't provide direct access to the FPGA.

To get direct access to the FPGA you need to use the CON7 JTAG
connector.  With this connector you can get direct access to the FPGA
for configuration and debugging purposes using the standard Xilinx
tools.  You will need to solder your own six pin header as this
connector is left unsoldered on the stock SZ130.

Mike Thompson