[Suzaku-en:00589] Re: Suzaku SZ130-U00

Azman M. Yusof email@hidden
Thu May 1 11:34:08 JST 2008

Hi Mike,

thanks for the reply. again, from the docs that i
have, the CON7 JTAG is using a 2.5V supply? is that
going to be a problem? i thought the standard JTAG
cable takes in 5V? when i tried using the CON2 JTAG
the 3.3V seems fine - the JTAG cable detected the
reference voltage. not sure if that's the right thing
to do... so, I just want to make sure :)

cheers,
Azman.

p/s: can you recommend the latest (and correct) docs
for the SZ130 board? I notice the eng version of both
hw & sw manuals are pretty outdated.