[Suzaku-en:00591] Re: Suzaku SZ130-U00

Azman M. Yusof email@hidden
Fri May 2 16:12:33 JST 2008

Hi Mike,

Thanks again for the info. I managed to reprogram the
fpga/flash! I do have a Parallel IV Cable at my lab
(well, it belongs to the school actually ;p). Anyways,
after a few tries, everything is back to normal. Now I
only have to find out what went wrong with the
previous image that I built from the XPS project files
that came with the iso.

I've just found out that I got the wrong docs - my
bad! I copied the 'general' suzaku_s documentation
when there's a sz130 documentation in the same folder.
It's old, but at least I got the correct information
on pins  and other stuffs. I guess you're right about
not really needing updated docs at the moment.

thanks again!

cheers,
Azman.