[Suzaku-en:00607] Re: Funny behaviour with ssh on Armadillo 500.

Isaias Punktin email@hidden
Sat May 31 02:06:08 JST 2008

Hi yashi

2008/5/25 Yasushi SHOJI <email@hidden>:
> Hi Isaias,
>
> At Tue, 13 May 2008 20:49:34 +0200,
> Isaias Punktin wrote:
>>
>> I have compiled linux romfs and kernel from the default ATDE
>> (including scp in the config). I have flashed all into my Armadillo.
>> Im afraid that there seems to have the same behaviour: scp brokens
>> some times when i try to copy /bin/busybox (for example) to my PC.
>> (One thing, scp spects ssh in /usr/local/bin/ but is in /bin. I made
>> the directory and copy the file):
>
> It tunes out that ssh/scp with AES cause this problem but not 3DES nor
> others.

In Debian there is the same bahaviour.

> still investigating.

First i thought that it could be specific something in asembler code
for ARM... but for AES there is not such code for this architecture :(