[Suzaku-en:00824] Suzaku-V SZ410 - Ethernet connection

Begandt, Benjamin email@hidden
Tue Jul 14 21:06:31 JST 2009

Hello,

There are two questions about the SZ410 using it with the ethernet:

1. Till now i used it with a 100 Mbit-switch - that works very good, but
in future i want to connect it to a 10-BaseT hub. I tryed to connect the
suzaku with it and then it prints on the serial port : "PHY carrier
lost" and does not connect with it.
Is there something i have to change in linux or so to connect it with my
hub??

2. For testing purpose i assigned the ip 192.168.0.100 to the suzaku
with deselecting the dhcpcd-new option and changing the ifconfig-file in
Atmark-Techno/Suzaku/etc/rc/. That works fine.
But now, i must change the ip to 192.168.1.100. I changed it in the file
above, made a make clean, make dep and make, but the changes does not
take effect. In my linux-image it is always the old ip.
What do i have to do to change my ip? Are there any files i have to
change either??

Thanks for helping.
Best regards
Benjamin