[Suzaku-en:00787] Re: Problem booting device

mizo email@hidden
Tue May 19 16:01:50 JST 2009

Hello,

Seyyed Mohammad Sajjadi wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have build a design for SZ410 on my own, based on EDK 10.1.3 and not using the available reference designs for the base.
> The design works fine enough, except for initial loading. The bit file is not automatically loaded from the SPI, unless the jtag cable is connected to the SPI flash! What have I missed in this design?

This problem it may come from the jumper JP2 status.
If this jumper status is closed, the configulation can not be copied
from SPI flash to FPGA.

Could you open this jumper and try to re-boot again?

Regards,
mizo.