[Suzaku-en:00799] Re: Problem booting device

mizo email@hidden
Wed May 27 19:16:49 JST 2009

Hello,

It seems likely your reply message was the new created message by
copying title from the previous. So it's quite hard for us to follow you
up what you have mentioned previousely, because our mail server
generated the new thread automatically.

Next, please reply from the previouse instead of creating the new one
:-) .

Seyyed Mohammad Sajjadi wrote:
> I could find out that the design was loading completely, but strangely, when there is no JTAG connected, serial connection doesn't work!!!

Are you writing the FPGA image to the SPI flash memory via CON2?
By writing the FPGA image via CON2, the SPI flash memory will be written
directly.

So, after boot up the SUZAKU, the FPGA image from SPI flash memory(FPGA
region) can be configured to FPGA.

But if the FPGA image has been written via CON7 which connected to the
JTAG port of the FPGA directly. So after doing switch on/off again all
configulation will be lost.

Regards,
mizo.