[Suzaku-en:00845] Re: Supported PIM Types MPMC_SZ410

mio email@hidden
Mon May 10 10:31:58 JST 2010

Hi.

The difference of original xilinx mpmc ipcore only divided the control
and address output.
original xilinx mpmc ipcore and mpmc_sz410 are almost the same.
Please refer to the original xilinx mpmc ipcore manual.

regards.

--
mio