[Suzaku-en:00873] Re: SZ410 simple hello program flash

mio email@hidden
Tue Nov 9 15:58:32 JST 2010

Hi.

> I like to create a simple hello world program and place this in flash.
> This program must be started by bboot program instead of the second
> bootloader hermit. Can anyone explain me how to create the hello world
> file and copy this in flash so that bboot is loading this.

Please refer to following manual(p162-p182) for "hello world".
GUI helps you though it is Japanese manual.

http://suzaku.atmark-techno.com/files/downloads/suzaku-starter-kit/suzaku_starter_kit_guide_fpga_ja-3.0.0.pdf

The following previously introduced, did not resolve?

http://lists.atmark-techno.com/pipermail/suzaku-en/2010-October/000865.html

regards.

--
mio