[Suzaku-en:00876] Re: SZ410 simple hello program flash

Andries Muis - LR email@hidden
Fri Nov 12 00:45:07 JST 2010

Thanks so far.

I probably will use the method were I make a complete mcs file with all
the regions for the bit and bin files.

Right now I use a linker script inside XPS 11.5 where the .vector is
looking at another bram space and the other sections look at the default
bram space.

Now the big program I want to run as a bin file. Can you explain me how
to create the bin file and must I place all sections .vector, .text .etc
inside the DDR?

Regards,

Andries