[Suzaku-en:00889] libraries or API's in Linux to use uartlite

email@hidden
Wed Feb 23 12:27:01 JST 2011

Hi,

Is there some functions to manage uartlite_xilinx driver from my
application in linux?. I mean i can't use standard termios since
uartlite don't support al configurations like change baudrate. I know
i just can config the uartlite available register but how can i acess
to it form my linux application.

I hope this thread be clear. Thanks in advance, you guys have helping
me a lot since 4 years ago date that i met suzaku.

Best regards.

SZ410.
EDK 10.1.03.
atde2-20090403.