[Suzaku-en:00890] Re: libraries or API's in Linux to use uartlite

Yasushi SHOJI email@hidden
Wed Feb 23 19:18:45 JST 2011

hi,

At Tue, 22 Feb 2011 21:27:01 -0600,
email@hidden wrote:

> Is there some functions to manage uartlite_xilinx driver from my
> application in linux?. I mean i can't use standard termios since
> uartlite don't support al configurations like change baudrate.

you can use standard termios if you like.  just don't use baudrate
change function.

> I know
> i just can config the uartlite available register but how can i acess
> to it form my linux application.

if you are using nommu version, you can directly access any register
from your application.  just be care full. :-)

have fun,
--
           yashi