[Suzaku-en:00891] Handling uartlite interrupts in userland

Germán Sánchez Tlachi email@hidden
Fri Feb 25 13:32:43 JST 2011

Hi,

Can someone please guide me to how can i handle interrupts from my
application in linux. I had add 5 uartlite cores and I alredy set up de
driver(uartlite_xilinx):

# cat interrupts

           CPU0

  0:      45110  Xilinx Interrupt Controller Edge      uartlite

  1:     352060  Xilinx Interrupt Controller Edge      uartlite

  2:     352201  Xilinx Interrupt Controller Edge      uartlite

  3:     354721  Xilinx Interrupt Controller Edge      uartlite

  4:     177773  Xilinx Interrupt Controller Edge      uartlite

  5:     192453  Xilinx Interrupt Controller Edge      uartlite

  6:    1219185  Xilinx Interrupt Controller Level     eth0

  7:       1391  Xilinx Interrupt Controller Edge      uartlite

BAD:          0

#

I would like to get data from any uart at any time without polling.

Thanks in advance.

Lic. Germán Sánchez Tlachi

Laboratorio de Visión por Computadora
Instituto Nacional de Astrofísica