[Suzaku-en:00879] 5 UART linux driver

email@hidden
Mon Jan 10 08:24:48 JST 2011

I'm trying to use the same serial driver in linux to drive 5
xps_uarts. I found  three types of serial drives in the path:
atmark-dist/linux-2.6.x/drivers/ serial which are uartlite.c,
uarlite_xilinx.c and uartlite_pico. So I have this question: I saw
three drivers and i don't find the numbers of ttys to add 5 uarts. Do
I need to modify some files to add the ttys files? thanks. Best regards

y se considera que está limpio.
For all your IT requirements visit: http://www.transtec.co.uk