[Suzaku:00222] Re: More on FLASH

Yasushi SHOJI email@hidden
2005年 1月 12日 (水) 14:09:32 JST

At Tue, 11 Jan 2005 15:49:20 +0800,
Shakith D. Fernando wrote:

> I tried programming it using the bin file generated from ISE tools.
> it sill gives the same error.
> DQ5 raised while program operation was in progress, however operation completed OK
> Once rebooted, the SUZAKU board stops functioning.

Xilinx document says that bin file is bit file - header, but it
doesn't seems so.

so writing bit file to flash memory doesn't work.  you have to
manually remove the header from bit file and write it to the flash
memory.

you can also use lbplay2.exe to generate writedata.bin, which can be
used by netflash writing to the flash memory.

for the DQ5 message, do you get the message all the time?  tell us
little bit more about it.

regards,
--
               yashi