[Suzaku:00227] Re: Trouble adding OPB slave

Yasushi SHOJI email@hidden
2005年 1月 14日 (金) 12:10:36 JST

Hi Eike,

Could you please send me the C code?  It might not be the problem we
know.

At Fri, 14 Jan 2005 12:01:46 +0900,
Eike Suthau wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm actually using the gcc that was on the atmark-techno CD, that is:
> gcc version 2.95.3-4 Xilinx EDK 6.1 Build EDK_G.11
>
> I've compiled uClinux with this compiler because the version in the 6.3 EDK
> does not work at all:
> gcc version 2.95.3-4 Xilinx EDK 6.3 Build EDK_Gmm.11.2
>
> Can you provide me with a toolchain that actually works (6.2?)?

Currently we have checked with the toolchain from
http://suzaku.atmark-techno.com/download/suzaku/cross-dev/microblaze-elf-tools-20040315.tar.gz

with microblaze 2.10.a.

other combination is not yet tested heavily.

We'll double check toolchain and microblaze, and report it here as
soon as we get the result.

Best regards,
--
            yashi