[Armadillo:00187] Re: Mistake our question(Reply What you query)

Fumito Morishima email@hidden
2005年 3月 23日 (水) 20:37:50 JST

Your problems seem me that network doesn't work as same as when you used
the old "base.img".

Could you download the newest version of recover.img and try it ?
It can be downloaded from:
http://download.atmark-techno.com/armadillo-j/image/recover-2.08.img

About new questions.
1. The "recover.img" doesn't include boot loader but kernel and user land.
2. In the uClinux-dist source tree, there is index.html file under
vendors/AtmarkTechno/Armadillo-J.Base/home/www directory.
Please change this file as you like and then compile.
You could know how it works seeing
vendors/AtmarkTechno/Armadillo-J.Base/Makefile.

Regards,

Fumito