[Armadillo:03820] Re: Tamper detection in Armadillo 500.

Isaias Punktin email@hidden
2008年 12月 16日 (火) 18:46:00 JST

Hello to all,

I haven't else found any module in the Linux kernel for ARM. Does
tamper detection work like another GPIO? If it does, why is it
different?

Does Atmark plan to give support for this functionality? (I think
hardware functionality could be relatively easy making the right pin
accessible in the board and tamper detection feature is not usual in
embedded boards as I know. Other problem is to get the right case for
the system)

Greetings,

Jorge Muñoz