[Armadillo:03859] configure parameters

Elmar Mair email@hidden
2008年 12月 26日 (金) 21:47:48 JST

Hi,

I'm currently trying to install the cross-environment to compile a kernel
for my Armadillo240. I installed all debian packages available, but some
libraries like libdaemon, libnet, ... are missing. Thus I downloaded the
sources, applied the patches, but I'm not sure which parameters I have to
use for the configure-script.
configure --prefix=/usr/arm-linux-gnu/ --exec-prefix=/usr/arm-linux-gnu/ --host=arm-linux
 --target=arm-linux
but are those little or bigendian arms?? ... I'm not sure which parameters
are right, and therefore I would like to ask you to get sure that I use the
right parameters.
Thank you very much in advance!

Best Regards
Elmar Mair