[Armadillo:03862] Re: configure parameters

Takenoshita Koyo email@hidden
2008年 12月 29日 (月) 11:45:56 JST

> I'm not sure which parameters are right, and therefore I would like to ask you to get sure that I use the right parameters.
In general, the following parameters are necessary at least.
./configure CC=arm-linux-gcc --host=arm-linux

However, configure parameters are various in each software.

See ./configure --help for details.

By the way, There is a method of using dpkg-cross without compiling from the source, too, if the debian package for arm exists.

Please install dpkg-cross if it has not been installed yet.
[PC ~]$ sudo apt-get install dpkg-cross

And, please download the libdaemon0 package for arm.
http://packages.debian.org/etch/arm/libdaemon0/download

[PC ~]$ ls
libdaemon0_0.10-1_arm.deb
[PC ~]$ dpkg-cross --build --arch arm libdaemon0_0.10-1_arm.deb
[PC ~]$ ls
libdaemon0-arm-cross_0.10-1_all.deb  libdaemon0_0.10-1_arm.deb
[PC ~]$ sudo dpkg --install libdaemon0-arm-cross_0.10-1_all.deb

The libdaemon-dev package will have to be installed.
http://packages.debian.org/etch/libdaemon-dev

hope this helps.

--
Koyo Takenoshita