[Armadillo:00185] Re: Reply What you query

Fumito Morishima email@hidden
2005年 3月 23日 (水) 17:39:37 JST

Answers of your questions:

2.1
"base-1.11.img" file is probably newer than "base.img".
We named image files in CD-ROM without version number, but on website.

You can get the newest version from web site anytime and you can see the
version number currently using in /etc/aj_version file.

2.2
The discover.exe works with the network setting program which is in the
"recover.img".
You need to write "recover.img" to flash memory on Armadillo-J.

2.3
It's just same as above.
Serial communication program is in the "recover.img".

Regards,

Fumito